Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home/manga/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php on line 1405

Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in /home/manga/public_html/forum/viewtopic.php on line 1405

Total Manga • Afficher le sujet - f all information upon the commitment.
Magazine Manga ArtZone Espace Cosplay TM Mag Forum Blog Total Manga

Modérateur: Equipe de modération

f all information upon the commitment.

Discutez du Japon, de sa culture, de vos voyages et de sa langue ici même !
Messagede Angel92 le 02 Déc 2017, 08:40
Super Senior Division: Flight 1: http://www.canucksnhlproshop.com/todd-bertuzzi-jersey-c-1_18.html Chuck Willett 144. John Jordan 150. Mo Terrebonne 153. Joe Gangloff 156. Rick Smith 157. Buck Buchanan 158. Bill Fairchild 158. Don Balas 159. Jim Welford 160. Don Burns 165; Flight 2: Ken Hite 163. Gordon Glidden 168. Joe Bauman 177. Kevin McKay 182. Ron Muntz 188. Chris Gray 200. Rob Nulty 84 DNS. Alan Ward 105 DNS.
Senior Division: Tracy Frey 140. Daniel Murray 144. John Profitt 152. Roger Kramer 154. Tim Timinsky 161. Dan Hainey 168. Joe Leone 172. Richard White 227.
Men’s Division: Dylan Miranda 135. David Torres 146. Ed Kenny 151. Darren Jernigan 152. Griffin Thompson 153. Adam Preuss 154. Nelson McCollum 155. Mark Jaworski 163. Justin Anderson 167. Rob Shelburne 169.
Diane Krauss had a hole-in-one on the 10th hole (111 yards) at the Vista Plantation Golf Club on Nov. 17. Witnessed by Norton Krauss, Dawn Rowe, and Mike Longo.
Gordon Glidden had a hole-in-one on the 16th hole (120 yards) at the Vista Plantation Golf Club on Nov. 27, using a 9 iron. Witnessed by Paul Rodliff, Lowell Sedore, and Frank O’Connor.
American Golf Club
Co-ed: (Nov. 22, quota match) Flight 1: (1) (tie) Rich Zappasodi and Ron Remillard +7. (3) Bill Steigerwaldn -2; Flight 2: (1) (tie) Joe Lynch and Donna Flecher +1. (3) Dennis Flecker even.
Barefoot Bay Golf Course
Barefoot Bay Men's Golf Association: (Nov. 1, quota) A Flight: (1) Bob Hill +6. (2) Bill Farynaz +5; B Flight: (1) Ed Constantino +2. (2) Art http://www.corsexe.com/jon-merrill-c-1_13.html Lane +2; C Flight: (1) George Auletta +3. (2) Virgil Cypher +1; D Flight: (1) George Townsend +3. (2) Dan Fallon +2; Closest to pin: A Flight: Mark Lavaway No. 3, B Flight: Steve York No. 2, C Flight: George Skene No. 11, D Flight: Bob Baptiste No. 13.
Angel92

Messagede Angel92 le 02 Déc 2017, 09:40
Matt Tennyson looks ready for http://www.goldenknightsprosale.com/marcandre-fleury-c-1_19.html game action. But the Buffalo Sabres want the defenseman to get his timing back with some time down in Rochester.
Before he can play for the American Hockey League affiliate, he has to clear waivers.
And Sabres coach Phil Housley sure hopes he does.
"Well hopefully he does clear because I thought Matt brought a lot to the table," Housley said Thursday afternoon after the team practice in HarborCenter. "He had a really good, solid camp. He was really consistent with his play when he was in the lineup and then he got hurt and unfortunately we've got numbers coming back at us. On a personal note I'd like to see him get through, get back his timing, and get some games in."
Tennyson has been on the injured reserve since Nov. 7 missing 11 games with a foot injury. He was an everyday defenseman in the lineup, twice skating more than 20 minutes in a game.
The Sabres have an abundance of defensemen, nine total participating in Thursday's practice, as players start to return from injury. Zach Bogosian continues to inch forward to playing his first game of the season after suffering a lower body injury in the last game of the preseason.
"Monday his practice was really good," Housley said of Bogosian. "Yesterday and today were really good practices for him. There's a lot of battles involved in our practices so we'll evaluate that tomorrow and see how he gets through today after a hard practice."
"I feel like I've had a couple good days of practice," said Bogosian, who skated with Nathan Beaulieu on Thursday. "I feel ready. We'll see what tomorrow brings, but I'm sure I'll have a conversation with coach and go from there."
Marco Scandella and Rasmus Ristolainen retained their top pairing status. Jake McCabe was paired with Antipin. Tennyson rotated with Justin Falk on a pairing with Josh Gorges, who has been a healthy scratch two of the last three games.
Meanwhile, Housley tweaked the lines a bit again as the Sabres look for any type of chemistry that will bring them goals – or even just one goal. Buffalo is looking to end a goalless drought that has http://www.authenticgoldenknightssale.com/tomas-hyka-c-1_24.html stretched to 120 minutes, 51 seconds, including back-to-back shutouts.
The only line at Thursday's practice that stayed the same as Wednesday's was Ryan O'Reilly's line with Jordan Nolan and Kyle Okposo on the wings. Sam Reinhart rejoined the top line with Jack Eichel and Evander Kane. Kyle Criscuolo centered Benoit Pouliot and Jason Pominville while Johann Larsson was between Zemgus Girgensons and Matt Moulson.
Angel92

Messagede Angel92 le 04 Déc 2017, 03:13
At some point, the fans in Edmonton will get http://www.authenticgoldenknightssale.com/teemu-pulkkinen-c-1_2.html over Taylor Hall, right? Ditto for Montreal with P.K. Subban?
The two stars appear to be over them.
Hall said as much a couple of weeks ago when his — and I mean HIS — New Jersey Devils came through Toronto.
This is not to say Hall or Subban don't still love their original NHL cities, but they have moved on, in both cases, to bigger and brighter things. Hall's Devils are riding high in the standings, a team with a decent core that got an infusion of young, speedy talent.
The Maple Leafs take on the Oilers tonight, a team still kind of looking for its identity and maybe just starting to get its act together. No one thought they'd struggle as they have, but personnel changes can have a strange effect on teams. Sometimes, the moves take time.
Last year, for example, it seemed Hall wasn't totally aboard with being a Devil. His body language was bad, an executive with the team told the Star. He didn't play well. Reporters covering the team would always hear from him about how things were done in Edmonton, feeling as if his future was stolen from him.
Coach John Hynes visited Hall over the summer for a one-on-one to make sure Hall was fully on board. He came away liking what he heard.
"There's definitely a difference with http://www.authenticgoldenknightsstore.com/james-neal-c-1_29.html him," Hynes said earlier this month in Toronto. "The trade did affect him, personally and professionally. He had a pretty stern meeting with Ray (Shero, the GM). I came up to Toronto and talked about lots of things.
Angel92

Messagede Angel92 le 04 Déc 2017, 04:05
SAINT PAUL, Minn. — At the midway http://www.officialmapleleafsshop.com/tie-domi-jersey-c-1_16.html point of November, the Minnesota Wild were on a roll, having shut out three consecutive opponents behind goaltender Devan Dubnyk’s strong play and a sound defensive game.
Just two weeks later, however, Minnesota is 3-3-1 in a seven-game stretch in which the Wild have allowed 30 goals, an average of 4.3 per game entering a Wednesday home game against the Vegas Golden Knights.
“If you’re going to do that, you can’t win in the NHL,” Wild coach Bruce Boudreau said after a 7-2 loss at Winnipeg on Monday, a game Minnesota led 2-0 in the first period. “It’s almost impossible for me to think you can get three shutouts in a row and seven games later you allow 30 goals. After those shutouts, we were third in the league defensively.”
The Winnipeg loss followed a 6-3 beating in St. Louis that left Dubnyk with 16 goals against in four games and backup Alex Stalock getting the start against the Jets.
Between game days, holidays and mandatory off days, full practices have been hard to come by for the Wild (11-10-3). However, Boudreau was able to put his team through the paces Wednesday as Minnesota prepared to face former teammate Erik Haula and the Golden Knights (15-7-1) for the first time.
“There’s a lot of things we went over because we haven’t had a chance to go over them, and you could see during the course of those last couple games, especially the last two, that they really started slipping,” Boudreau said. “And when you don’t practice, and we’ve called a couple guys up in the meantime, they don’t get a chance to really — you can talk about getting into the systems — but until you really work it, you don’t really know.”
As reported by The Athletic’s Michael Russo, the Wild will be without top-pair defenseman Jared Spurgeon for at least the next two games as the team evaluates the severity Spurgeon’s groin strain. The team also put struggling veteran defenseman Kyle Quincey on waivers.
The Golden Knights saw their eight-game home win streak snapped Tuesday with a 3-0 loss to the Dallas Stars. The shutout loss was the first in franchise history, and Vegas dropped into a first-place tie with the Los Angeles Kings in the Pacific Division.
Vegas wound up one win short of breaking the NHL record for most consecutive home wins in an inaugural season, a mark the 1917-18 Toronto Arenas had kept to themselves until this season. The Golden Knights’ NHL expansion record-tying five-game overall win streak ended, too.
Despite the loss, coach Gerard Gallant was not upset with his team’s play.
“I thought we played a pretty strong game, but we just couldn’t get any grade-A scoring chances,” Gallant said. “I think a lot of that had to do with Dallas and the way they played.”
The lack of chances contributed to leading scorer William Karlsson’s five-game goal streak ending, but the absence of forward http://www.officialnhlcanadiensshop.com/saku-koivu-jersey-c-1_74.html David Perron was certainly a factor in the defeat.
Perron, a right winger who is tied for third on the team with 19 points, missed his second straight game after a hit by San Jose’s Timo Meier early in the second period of an overtime win against the Sharks on Friday.
“He’s an important player for us, there’s no doubt,” Gallant said. “He makes our team go some nights, and he’s one of our top six forwards, so when you miss a guy like that, it’s going to hurt you.”
Gallant said Wednesday he does not expect Perron to make the trip to Minnesota and Winnipeg but added that defenseman Luca Sbisa, out since Nov. 10 with a lower-body injury, would travel with the team.
Angel92

Messagede Angel92 le 04 Déc 2017, 05:09
Short ALN tonight, peeps.
I’ve got a shot at the late train http://www.authenticgoldenknightsstore.com/griffin-reinhart-c-1_36.html back to the ‘burbs.
Besides, what is there to say?
No fewer than 14 Canadiens got their names on the scoresheet.
The only ones who didn’t were Karl Alzner, Jeff Petry, David Schlemko and … Max Pacioretty!
But the captain and his increasingly comfortable linemates played a strong game — as did everyone in a red sweater.
The only disappointment?
Nicolas Deslauriers, who had a goal and an assist, did not complete a Gordie Howe hat-trick.
Other than that, near-perfection and absolute bliss.
The forward lines were uniformly excellent.
Jonathan Drouin needn’t rush the recovery from whatever ails him. Jacob De La Rose again looked solid between Alex Galchenyuk, who had four assists for the first time in his career, and the game’s First Star, Paul Byron, who bagged the first hat trick of his career.
The Tomas Plekanec-Charles Hudon-Brendan Gallagher line continued to shine. Hudon scored a career-first Bell Centre goal, and Gallagher’s was the 100th of his career.
And the D in front of Carey Price was superb.
Shea Weber returned to the lineup and was effectively teamed with Jordie Benn. Jeff Petry and Karl Alzner continue to develop excellent chemistry. And Schlemko and Victor Mete were each plus-5.
This hockey obsessed city can celebrate for a couple days. Then the schedule gets interesting.
St. Louis, a Western Conference powerhouse, visits Tuesday. Then the homestand concludes with games against Calgary, Edmonton and surprising New Jersey.
The win moved the Canadiens a point ahead of Boston, but the red-hot Bruins have four games in hand.
If they’re going to continue to recover from their early season woes —– it took the Canadiens six games to score the 10 goals they scored against Detroit — the Canadiens have to continue to pile up the points … particularly with the traditional Christmas road trip looming.
Can they do it?
We’ll get a better idea against the Blues.
• On this day in Habs’ History: In 1995, http://www.idesi9n.com/james-neal-c-1_32.html Patrick Roy was beaten for nine goals — by the Red Wings! — skated off the ice and demanded a trade.
• The Canadiens had not scored 10 since Dec. 10 last year against Colorado..
• Jimmy Howard allowed five goals on nine shots.
• Paul Byron and Nicolas Deslauriers scored with 32 seconds on Pater Mrazek. Thursday night in Detroit, Charles Hudon and Andrew Shaw scored in 43 seconds.
• Tomas Plekanec’s assist was his 593rd career point, tying Pleks with Dickie Moore for 13th in team history. But let’s get real here: Moore was the better goal-scorer.
Angel92

Messagede Angel92 le 04 Déc 2017, 07:50
The Blue Jackets will try to start a new winning http://www.mapleleafsprosale.com/tyler-bozak-jersey-c-1_22.html streak when they host the Carolina Hurricanes on Tuesday, which will complete their sixth of 17 back-to-backs this season.
Columbus had a season-high six-game winning streak halted by the Montreal Canadiens in a 3-1 defeat Monday at the Bell Centre, which had been the longest active streak in the NHL and was tied for fifth-longest in franchise history.
The Blue Jackets, whose 15 wins are tied for the most in team history through 24 games, had 10 more shots than Montreal, 38-28, but the Canadiens went up 2-0 in the first 8:10 of the game and never relinquished the lead.
"They got two goals in the first, and that's what really got us," said rookie center Pierre-Luc Dubois, who scored the Jackets' only goal. "We fought back, but it was a little too late. We have to play a good 60 minutes. We bounced back, but it was the first period that really hurt us."
Columbus hit the crossbar and goal posts three times, and goalie Carey Price made 37 saves for Montreal in his second game back from a 10-game injury absence. Price, who had a 36-save shutout in his return Saturday against the Buffalo Sabres, turned away all 13 shots Columbus put on goal in five power plays.
That included three power plays within the first 10 minutes of the second period.
"We had quite a few opportunities, but it's huge in games like these," Blue Jackets forward Boone Jenner said of the 0-for-5 power-play performance. "They got one [on the power play] and we didn't, and we had every opportunity. It's just about finding a way to get it done. When you've got a chance, you've got to bury it."
They'll try it again less than 24 hours after the http://www.mushiku.com/51-david-desharnais-jersey-c-1_26.html game ended in Montreal. Columbus is a combined 0-for-5 on power plays in the first two games against the Hurricanes, which were split by each team and dominated by defensive play.
Angel92

Messagede Angel92 le 04 Déc 2017, 08:37
It’s not often you’ll hear an NHL player speak http://www.crtside.com/phil-esposito-jersey-c-1_18.html candidly about upcoming contract negotiations and his thought process behind them, but that’s exactly what Drew Doughty is doing.
“I’ve thought about it actually lately, I don’t know why,” the Los Angeles Kings star blueliner told Craig Custance of The Athletic. “I kind of just thought about my options and stuff like that. I never know what’s going to happen.”
Doughty is slated to become an unrestricted free agent after the 2018-19 season once the eight-year, $56-million deal he signed in 2011 expires.
The 27-year-old is eligible to sign an extension with L.A. on July 1, 2018 and the Kings would be the only team he could ink an eight-year deal with. If he were to hit the open market, the longest contract he could sign with a new team would be for seven years.
Before making a decision on his future the 2016 Norris Trophy winner and two-time Stanley Cup champion plans on reaching out to one of his elite contemporaries, Erik Karlsson, for counsel. The Ottawa Senators captain’s contract expires when Doughty’s does.
“I know I’m going to talk to Karlsson back and forth, kind of see what money he’s looking for,” Doughty explained. “I’ll kind of look at what money I’m looking for. I don’t know if he’s going to re-sign with Ottawa. I don’t know if I’ll re-sign with L.A. You just never know what’s going to happen.”
In addition to Doughty and Karlsson, Oliver Ekman-Larsson, Ryan Ellis, Tyler Myers, Ryan McDonagh and Nate Schmidt are all eligible to potentially join what could be a defence-rich free agent class in the summer of 2019.
It’s safe to assume both Doughty and Karlsson will remain amongst the highest-paid defencemen in the league whenever and wherever they sign their next contracts and, based on credentials, they may just rank one-two when all the ink is dry.
Doughty’s current cap hit of $7 million is tied for the sixth-highest in the league among defencemen, while Karlsson’s $6.5 million is tied for 11th. P.K. Subban, a one-time Norris winner like Doughty, is the NHL’s top-paid defenceman in terms of cap hit at the moment. Subban’s average annual value of $9 million could potentially be a starting point for Doughty’s and Karlsson’s respective negotiations and Doughty admits as much.
“Right now, I guess we’d be gauging off what P.K. makes. I think both of us deserve quite a bit more than that,” Doughty said.
The closer Doughty gets to UFA status, the more you’ll hear Toronto Maple Leafs rumoured as a potential landing spot for the London, Ont., native.
“Growing up, watching them every single time, it’s hard to say you’d never want to play for the Leafs,” Doughty said.
As a two-time Olympic gold medallist, http://www.e666e.com/sergei-nemchinov-jersey-c-1_25.html Doughty has become quite familiar with Maple Leafs coach Mike Babcock over the years thanks to their frequent success as members of Team Canada.
“Oh f—, yeah. Babs. I like Babs, too,” Doughty added. “He’s put full trust in me since I was 19 years old at the Olympics. I remember, I’ll never forget. I showed up at the Olympics, he said, ‘Douts, you’re going to start off as the seventh D. The better you play, the more you’re going to play.’ I ended up playing third- or fourth-most minutes. He trusted me from day one. He still has full trust in me.”
Angel92

Messagede Angel92 le 04 Déc 2017, 09:15
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Josh Anderson http://www.eraneta.com/tomas-hyka-c-1_4.html scored late in the third period to lift the Columbus Blue Jackets over the Anaheim Ducks 4-2 on Friday night.
Anderson got his team-high 10th goal with just under five minutes left to make it 3-2. He fired the puck in off the left shoulder of goalie John Gibson. Anderson also had two assists.
Joonas Korpisalo had 25 saves, Artemi Panarin had a goal and two assists, and Brandon Dubinsky had a goal and an assist for the Metropolitan Division-leading Blue Jackets, who have won eight of nine. Nick Foligno added an empty net-goal with 29 seconds left.
Cam Fowler and Kevin Roy scored, and Gibson had 27 saves for the Ducks, who have dropped five of six.
KINGS 4, BLUES 1
ST. LOUIS (AP) — Tyler Toffoli scored twice, backup goaltender Darcy Kuemper made 39 saves and Los Angeles beat St. Louis.
Los Angeles won its fourth straight, including three in a row on the road. The Kings tied the Blues for the second-best record in the Western Conference with 35 points.
Toffoli has three goals in the past two games and three two-goal games this year. He has 13 goals total this season. Anze Kopitar and Adrian Kempe also scored for the Kings.
Patrik Berglund scored for St. Louis. Carter Hutton allowed three goals on 21 shots before being lifted.
PENGUINS 4, SABRES 0
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — Tristan Jarry made http://www.goldenknightsproshops.com/oscar-lindberg-c-1_25.html 34 saves for his first career shutout, Sidney Crosby extended his point streak to five games and Pittsburgh beat Buffalo for its third straight victory.
Crosby had a goal and an assist, and Tom Kuhnhackl, Jake Guentzel and Patric Hornqvist also scored in the first game of a home-and-home set.
Angel92

Messagede Angel92 le 04 Déc 2017, 09:52
Bellevue East--Hannah Cunningham, http://www.authenticnhlmapleleafsshop.com/garret-sparks-jersey-c-1_18.html Ellie Foral, Eden Liebenthal; Bellevue West--Maggie Targy; Grand Island--Alexa Blase, Sydney Wald, Sam Armstrong, Haleigh Hoos, Katie Ellis; Kearney--Dani Chally, Vanessa Loya-Perez, Alexis Mishou, Addie Palser, Bailee Sterling, Calire Vanderbeek, Adi Wood; Lincoln High--Hannah Burianek, Mackenzie Pierson; Lincoln Northeast--Camden Blowers, Makenna Kirk, Holly Ochsner; Lincoln North Star--Sadie Emmett, Ireland Currey, Andrea Gardner; Lincoln Pius X--Morgan Christiensen, Emma Gabel, Gracie Gokie, Delaney Humm, Anna McLain, Lindsay Nottlemann, Lauren Taubenheim, Karly Wieser; Lincoln Southeast--Maddie Renn, Cassidy Plooster; Lincoln Southwest--Rachel Walker; Millard North--Emmy Grant, Emma Grunkemeyer, Megan Hanson, Paige Holdsworth; Millard South--Allie Kerns, Jaisee Stinson, Sam Steele; Millard West--Jada Key, Jaiden Centeno, Bailey Wilson; Norfolk--Kyla Moore, Taylor Stoltz, Jordyn Thompson; North Platte--Sami Mauch; Omaha Burke--Lily Omara, Rylee Reggio; Omaha Marian--Lauren Isenberg, Sophia Moes, Maggie Mullen, Hailey Zuroske; Omaha South--Galy Barrientos, Alicia Hogan; Omaha Westside--Makenna Freeman; Papillion-La Vista--Ally Glaser, Chloe Paschal, Carly Lidenenmeyer, Norah Sis; Papillion-La Vista South--Moe Bianchi, Mara LeGrand, Payton Moore, Peyton Schendt.
Alliance--Makayla Davidson; Aurora--Tanner Dhlson, Conie Schreider, Addie Smith, Brooke Williams; Beatrice--Devyn Burroughs, McKenzi Osbone, Alexi Thavenet; Bennington--Grace Jensen; Brownell-Talbot--Rosa Reed-Bouley; Crete--Claire Menke; Columbus--Rylee Kwapnioski, Regi Zakzrewski; Elkhorn South--Emily Champion, Mackenzie Saitta; Gering--Mackenzie Dunkel, Arianna Mitchell, Olivia Schaub, Brittney Speier; Gretna--Kamryn Schuler, Baylie Shearer, Lydia Yost; Hastings--Kamri Adler, Cecilia Beahm, Hope Kohmetscher, Kyla Ricket, Dacey Sealey; Holdrege--Alex Berney, Madyson Hamling, Addison Johnson, Jenna Karn; McCook--Riley Sis; Nebraska City--Brooke Brown, Madison Borns, Isabella Denniston; Norris--Michaela Boon, Nyah Chambers, Ayesiah Deveaux, Lauren Borer; Northwest--Megan Bartz, Taylor Hageman, Kennedy Hovie, Whitney Jensen, Sydney Simmons, Jadeyn Stuzman; Omaha Duchesne--Mayah http://www.authenticnhlrangersshop.com/martin-st-louis-jersey-c-1_25.html Delgado-Walker, Caroline Ortman; Omaha Roncalli--Torrie Long, Ava Macke, Halle Meister, Maddie Murcek; Omaha Skutt--Sydni McDermott, Taylor O’Malley, Megan Sutera; Platteview--Sabrina Starks; Ralston--Jenny Moenning, Lydia Permentor, Morgan Roseberry, Taylor Skiles; Seward--Rebekah Klenke, Rylee Opfer; Sidney--Christine Gay, Maddie Johnson, Payton Jung, Natalie Radcliffe, Katelyn Shivester; South Sioux City--Kayla Harris; Waverly--Annika Evans, Mollie Grosshans, Tyza Hoos, Kelsey Perrotto, Eran Rose-Gronewold; York--Reegan Cast, Kate Erwin, Tenly Hansen.
Angel92

Messagede Angel92 le 04 Déc 2017, 10:37
At the Zebra Gym in Moscow, the off-season http://www.authenticnhlmapleleafsshop.com/joffrey-lupul-jersey-c-1_27.html training home of Maple Leafs defenceman Nikita Zaitsev, there is little tolerance for slacking.
A typical 90-minute CrossFit training session led by local CrossFit champion Artem Nehoroshih often leaves professional hockey players in sweaty heaps, Zaitsev included.
“It is so intense, it’s crazy,” Zaitsev was recounting in a recent interview. “My heart rate is always 175, 180 sometimes.”
That’s an oxygen-debt-inducing180 beats per minute thanks to a circuit workout that can include everything from high-repetition barbell squats to high-intensity turns on a stationary bike. But even in the most painful moments of a summertime that included four or five such workouts a week, Zaitsev stood out as a client who “never complained,” said Nehoroshih.
“Other hockey players we train — often they send us a text saying, ‘Oh, sorry, I cannot attempt the training session today because everything is in pain and I’m not feeling well,’ ” Nehoroshih said this week, speaking over the phone from Moscow through an interpreter. “But Nikita didn’t miss a single training session, even though I know the training was very hard on him.”
Said Zaitsev with a smile: “I love CrossFit.”
CrossFit, the branded fitness regimen to which Zaitsev is an adherent, is one of the most successful fitness businesses of the past 20 years — and one of the most controversial. Its mix of elements such as Olympic weightlifting and high-intensity internal training has created a network of thousands of affiliated gyms around the world, not to mention a professional sporting competition known as the CrossFit Games.
And certainly there are those, like Zaitsev, http://www.authenticnhlrangersshop.com/phil-esposito-jersey-c-1_28.html who see CrossFit workouts as an ideal off-season addition to any pro athlete’s schedule. A few years back, when the Maple Leafs held training camp in Collingwood, Ont., they stopped by the CrossFit gym owned by ex-NHLer Scott Thornton, a first-round pick of the franchise in 1989.
Angel92

Messagede Angel92 le 05 Déc 2017, 03:20
Una de las opciones que vuelve a valorar Boca http://www.babewest.com/grant-fuhr-jersey-c-1_4.html es hacerse con los servicios de Walter Montoya, jugador por el que Angelici habría realizado alguna gestión aunque al final se fue al Sevilla.
El Sevilla confirmó que tiene un principio de acuerdo por Arana en enero, pero para poder inscribir al futbolista necesita dejar salir a uno de los extracomunitarios: Ganso, Muriel o Montoya. Berizzo descartó que el primero vaya a irse y el segundo es intransferible, así que sólo queda Montoya.
Tanto Boca como Sevilla están de acuerdo y sólo falta concretar la fórmula: traspaso o sesión. El equipo hispalense intentaría recuperar al menos parte de la inversión de los cinco millones de euros que pagó hace casi un año en el caso de que se trate de un traspaso.
El representante del jugador, Daniel Luzzi, aseguró que nadie de Boca se había comunicado aún con ellos, pero dejó claro que Montoya necesita jugar. Según 'Marca', el futbolista no aguantaría en su situación seis meses más.
Montoya empezó siento titular porque Jesús Navas http://www.blackhawksnhlproshop.com/john-hayden-jersey-c-1_49.html no estaba en buena forma, pero no convenció y ya lleva tres meses sin jugar. Su último partido fue ante el Girona, el día 17 de septiembre.
Angel92

Messagede Angel92 le 05 Déc 2017, 04:42
Rob Blake, Chris Chelios, Daniel Alfredsson http://www.babewest.com/jake-gardiner-jersey-c-1_7.html and Jere Lehtinen are among eight people voted into the International Ice Hockey Federation Hall of Fame for 2018.
The induction ceremony will be held in Copenhagen, Denmark, during the final weekend of the 2018 IIHF World Championship, which is scheduled for May 4-20.
Blake, the general manager of the LA Kings, played 20 seasons in the NHL with the Kings, Colorado Avalanche and San Jose Sharks. He helped the Avalanche win the Stanley Cup in 2001, won the Norris Trophy in 1998 and was a finalist for the award four times. Blake was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2014.
Internationally, he helped Canada win the gold medal at the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics, which earned him membership in the Triple Gold Club. He had won the gold medal with Canada at the 1994 IIHF World Championship.
Chelios is sixth all-time in NHL games played with 1,651, in 26 seasons with the Montreal Canadiens, Chicago Blackhawks, Detroit Red Wings and Atlanta Thrashers. He won the Stanley Cup with the Canadiens in 1986, and with the Red Wings in 2002 and 2008, and won the Norris Trophy three times (1989, 1993, 1996).
Chelios played for the United States in the Winter Olympics four times, and was the captain in 1998, 2002 and 2006. He helped the U.S. win the silver medal at the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics and was the tournament's best defenseman. Chelios also won a gold medal with the U.S. at the 1996 World Cup
Alfredsson played 17 of his 18 NHL seasons with the Ottawa Senators. His 444 goals and 1,157 points are second among Sweden-born NHL players to Mats Sundin (564 goals, 1,349 points). He helped the Senators reach the Stanley Cup Final in 2007, played in the All-Star Game six times, and won the King Clancy Trophy in 2012 and the Mark Messier Leadership Award in 2013.
Internationally, Alfredsson played in the Olympics for Sweden five times, winning a gold medal in 2006 and a silver medal in 2014. He also helped Sweden win the silver medal at the World Championship in 1995 and 2004, and the bronze medal in 1999 and 2001.
Lehtinen spent his 14-season NHL career with the Dallas Stars, finishing with 514 points (243 goals, 271 assists) in 875 games. He helped the Stars win the Stanley Cup in 1999 and return to the Final in 2000. Lehtinen also won the Selke Trophy as the NHL's best defensive forward three times, and was a finalist six times. He's one of five players (Patrice Bergeron, Bob Gainey, Guy Carbonneau, Pavel Datsyuk) to win the Selke at least three times. The Stars retired his No. 26 on Nov. 24.
He won a silver medal with Finland at http://www.blackhawksnhlproshop.com/ed-belfour-jersey-c-1_20.html the 2006 Torino Olympics, as well as a bronze medal in 1994, 1998 and 2010. Lehtinen also helped Finland win the gold medal at the 1995 World Championship, and the silver medal in 1992, 1994 and 2007. He was inducted into the Finnish Hockey Hall of Fame in 2012.
Also entering the IIHF Hall of Fame are France national team member and executive Philippe Lacarriere; former referee Bob Nadin; Jesper Damgaard, who played in 17 consecutive World Championships with Denmark and is the winner of the Torriani Award, given to players outside the top hockey nations; and Kirovs Lipmans of Latvia, the winner of the Paul Loicq Award for outstanding service to hockey.
Angel92

Messagede Angel92 le 05 Déc 2017, 05:43
At the Hanson Field House on Camp http://www.canucksnhlproshop.com/jacob-markstrom-jersey-c-1_23.html Casey in Dongducheon Dec. 4, Capt. Elena Newby assumes command of Headquarters and Headquarters Company, U.S. Army Garrison Red Cloud and Area I, replacing Capt. Kristofer E. Rumfelt, who led the company since July 2016.
Shortly before the change-of-command ceremony, Col. Brandon D. Newton, Commander, U.S. Army Garrison Area I, presented Rumfelt the Meritorious Service Medal.
Rumfelt’s “unparalleled commitment to the mission and his Soldiers was instrumental to the readiness and success of the Area I Garrison mission,” according to the written citation accompanying the medal.
Lt. Col. Brian A. Jacobs, Commander, U.S. Army Garrison Casey, delivered remarks during the change-of-command ceremony, as did Rumfelt and Newby.
Rumfelt moves to a new assignment as an instructor at the Officer Candidate School at Fort Benning, Ga.
Among those also in attendance at the ceremonies were Command Sgt. Maj. Jason R. Copeland, USAG Casey’s senior enlisted leader, and Gregory B. Kirkland, its Deputy to the Garrison Commander; Steven J. Ryan, Deputy http://www.corsexe.com/jon-merrill-c-1_13.html to the Garrison Commander, USAG Area I; and Lt. Col. Lee Ill-sue, Commander, Area I Republic of Korea Army Support Group, as well other members of the South Korean amy.
Angel92

Messagede Angel92 le 05 Déc 2017, 08:32
There were a lot of points where the whole http://www.goldenknightsprosale.com/jonathan-marchessault-c-1_17.html thing could have fallen apart, of course, starting with Iron Man,” Kevin Feige said while sitting down to reflect on a decade of filmmaking from Marvel Studios for Vanity Fair’s Holiday issue. Nine years and 16 movies since that first Marvel Studios effort, Feige and the rest of the team behind the first Iron Man—director Jon Favreau, star Robert Downey Jr., and the studio’s original head, Avi Arad—couldn’t help but think back on the film that started it all. It wasn’t necessarily easy to go back that far; as Downey put it: “That’s the dumb thing about history, if you’re talking about something that has its origins more than 12 minutes ago, you’re already coloring it with your ego and your story.” But, as best they could, the team laid out the humble beginnings of Iron Man, and its impact on everything that came after.
For even more from Vanity Fair’s exclusive Marvel cover story and shoot, click here.
THE BEGINNING OF MARVEL STUDIOS
Arad: When we got involved with Marvel, Marvel had a very low self-esteem. It seemed like something that is old. Comics were very niche. No one saw the value of it. No one wanted Spider-Man. It took a while to unite the rights, and in those days, those rights were, I would say, they were sloppily put together, and Marvel, at the time, tended to sell the properties for anything they can get. We licensed studios, we participated in revenues [on films like X-Men, Spider-Man, Daredevil, Hulk, 2005’s Fantastic Four]. At the time, I was running a company plus getting the movies made, and in all fairness, on the job learning of the live-action business. Kevin was working for Lauren Shuler Donner [on X-Men], and he became basically the guy that will tell me really what’s going on and when.
Feige: I had been in touch with Avi Arad for two or three years during the course of the production on X-Men. So I would keep him in the loop of what was going on on set and give him my opinions on things. By that point I was an expert in all things X-Men, in all things Marvel.
Arad: I kept calling him from New York and say, “Kevin, what’s happening today?” I realized not only that he’s brilliant, but that was his life, too. Comics. He’s incredibly pleasant and loyal, and we became as close as people can get close, and one of the things [that] was important for me is to make Kevin executive producer of http://www.authenticgoldenknightssale.com/tomas-hyka-c-1_24.html our movies. It’s almost like in my mind, I needed an heir apparent, and there was no one else that could come to my mind.
During this period, the team of Arad and Feige could observe and offer notes on various Marvel-licensed films, such as Elektra, X-Men: The Last Stand, Spider-Man 3, and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, but, ultimately, had no control over those films made by 20th Century Fox, Columbia Pictures, and other studios.
Angel92

Messagede Angel92 le 05 Déc 2017, 09:35
WINNIPEG — Captain Blake Wheeler http://www.authenticgoldenknightsstore.com/james-neal-c-1_29.html predicted the best is yet to come for the Winnipeg Jets, but he wasn't sizing up championship rings.
With a 7-4 victory over the Vegas Golden Knights Friday, the Jets moved into first place in the NHL's Western Conference with 36 points (16-6-4).
"Nothing, it's the first of December," Wheeler said when asked what the conference lead meant.
But he was happy with the direction the team is headed.
"I don't think we've peaked," said Wheeler, who had three assists. "We have a ways to go. We're learning how to play fast, kind of on the fly. I think we can play faster. With the way the league's going, that's an exciting thing.
"There's no back-slapping. I think we're enjoying winning, which is new to our group, but we're not fitting ourselves for rings, yet."
Kyle Connor scored a pair of goals while Mark Scheifele and Patrik Laine each had a goal and two assists as the Jets scored five goals in the third period.
Tyler Myers, Matt Hendricks and Nikolaj Ehlers rounded out the attack for Winnipeg, which won its fifth straight at home.
Winnipeg-born forward Cody Eakin, William Karlsson, Erik Haula and Colin Miller scored for the Golden Knights (15-9-1).
Connor Hellebuyck made 27 saves for the Jets, who are now 8-0-1 in their last nine games at home.
Maxime Lagace stopped 31-of-37 shots for the Golden Knights, who lost a third straight game for only the second time this season.
Miller had a power-play goal wiped out midway through the second after Jets coach Paul Maurice was successful in challenging offside by Vegas forward Alex Tuch.
Golden Knights head coach Gerard Gallant said it was the correct call, but disappointing.
"We would have loved to have that 3-1 lead, obviously, but you've got to keep playing, you've got to keep battling back," Gallant said.
The teams were tied 2-2 heading into the third when power-play goals by Connor at 33 seconds and Laine two minutes 15 seconds later started the offensive attack.
Gallant said those were killers.
"The big one was that early third-period goal to make them go up 3-2 and then we took a penalty right after that and they scored again, so http://www.officialblackhawksshop.com/jordin-tootoo-jersey-c-1_37.html that was the turning point in the game for me," Gallant said.
Winnipeg was 3-for-5 on the power play and Vegas was scoreless on five attempts.
"We just need to stay out of the box a little more, that was it," Vegas forward James Neal said. "Power plays can win you the game. They thrive on theirs."
Laine, who snapped a three-game pointless skid, had said at the morning skate his confidence was down.
"I'm only doing that because I know I wasn't playing really well," Laine said of his self-assessment. "I'm not lying to you guys when you're asking about it. That was a good game so I'm happy."
Both teams play on Sunday with Winnipeg hosting Ottawa and the Knights going home to meet Arizona.
Angel92

PrécédenteSuivante

Retourner vers Japon